1. The National Rifle Association protects the rights of legal gun owners and promotes sporting activities in the United States.
2. The Massachusetts Gun Owners Action League protects
the rights of legal gun owners and promotes sporting activities In Massachusetts.
3. The Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife:
4. The Northeast Region U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service:
5. Northeast Shooters News and Forum, provides
various information and services for firearms
enthusiasts and sportsmen.
6. Intellicast weather forecasting with regional and
7. MA Basic Hunter Education Courses. The WRG
conducts Basic Hunter Education Courses twice
8. MA Young Adult Turkey Hunt Program. The WRG conducts a Young Adult Turkey Hunt training session in the Spring.
9. MA Young Adult Pheasant Hunt Program. The WRG conducts a Young Adult Pheasant Hunt training session in the Fall.
10. The Western Mass Duck Hunter's Association works to maintain the sport of waterfowling along with the habitat, and associated flyways of waterfowl in Massachusetts.