1. Monday, December 1: Monthly meeting, Worthington Rod and Gun Club, 7:00 PM
2. Saturday, December 6: Annual Roast Beef Dinner, members and invited guests, Worthington Rod and Gun Club, 6:00 PM, tickets are $20, reservations deadline is December 1 (monthly meeting), contact Tim Sena,413-238-5813
1. Monday, January 5: Monthly meeting, Worthington Rod and Gun Club, 7:00 PM
1. Monday, February 2: Monthly meeting, Worthington Rod and Gun Club, 7:00 PM (CANCELED ON FEBRUARY 2, RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 9, CANCELLED AGAIN AND RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 11, DUE TO WEATHER)
2. Wednesday, February 11, The February monthly meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 11, 7:00 PM at the Worthington Rod and Gun Club.
1. Monday, March 2: Monthly meeting, Worthington Rod and Gun Club, 7:00 PM
2. The Corned Beef Dinner will be held on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 6:00 pm at the Rod and Gun and the cost is $15.00. Contact Dean Cleveland at (413) 238-8026 for tickets.
1. Monday, April 6: Monthly meeting, Worthington Rod and gun club, 7:00 PM
2. Saturday, April 11: Youth Turkey Hunt training class at the Worthington Rod and Gun Club. The registration deadline is April 1st, class begins at 10:00 AM. Young hunters, who wish to participate in the Youth Turkey Hunt Program this year, must sign up on line, thru the Mass Hunt Fish Website not through Walter Fritz as in the past.
Also, all past participants must send in a "past participant form" which is also available on the web site. If there are any problems they can contact Walter Fritz, email@example.com , 413-238-5841.
3. Saturday, April 25: Youth Turkey Hunt, details available through training class participation.
4. Sunday, April 26: Annual Fishing Derby sponsored by the Worthington Rod and Gun Club. This event is open to youth, ages 1-14, who must be residents of Worthington or related to a club member. Starts at 10:00 am at the pond by the town salt shed/recycling center.